We hold expertise in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Tetracycline Bolus from Madhya Pradesh, India. Used for treating bacterial infections in animals, our Bolus is accurately formulated, of high quality and long shelf life. Our quality auditors check the Tetracycline Bolus on various parameters to ensure customers receive a quality assured product only.
- Oxytetracycline belongs to a group of medicines called tetracycline antibiotics. It is also known as a broad-spectrum antibiotic and may be used to treat a wide range of infections caused by bacteria. These include:
- Lung Infections Such As Pneumonia, Bronchitis or Whooping Cough
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Such As Chlamydia, Gonorrhea or Syphilis
- Skin Infections Such As Acne
- Infections of the Eye Such As Conjunctivitis
- Rickettsial Infections Such As Q fever Or Tick Fever (Severe Headache, Rash, High Fever)